Color matched 4th gen dodge

TNcumminsguy

205702_1675730982322_1508880064_31346744_3454879_n.jpg

217206_1675730502310_1508880064_31346743_7644798_n.jpg

Here is some crappy pics of my mega, I HATE chrome bumpers etc... so that had to go. We pulled the ram heads and painted the front color matched with black background and the rear is now all gloss black. While we were at it I debaged the truck and you can see the factory cab lights smoked. Next are black mirrors and color matched door handles

Exactly the treatment I have in mind for the truck I haven't bought yet. Congrats on finding a Mega Larri. There isn't one in 200 miles of me last I checked.

you should get the lamin-x tint for the headlights, that would be sweet, smoked tint on the headlights with HIDs!

That looks bad a$$.I would consider painting the stock headlights.

031511photoshoot48.jpg

Thanks yall, I bought a paintable rear bumper and grill shell but we couldn't find a paintable front bumper so we took that and the factory ram heads and had them de chromed.

I found this truck in november in South carolina and had it shipped to Nashville, only loaded mc I could find in this color combo. Also truck already has HIDs in the fogs and low beams, just need to figure out whats next for lights. Going to smoke the tails a little more

Might have a trade for the black mirrors right now, was gonna put an add on CF but I got banned for life:hehe: The handles are either gonna be black or colormatched. I will get more pics asap but these storms aren't making it easy to clean it. Thanks for the compliments, its a unique truck now subtle but custom I guess

I would LOVE to have that done to my truck, I HATE all the chrome on my Laramie....but I am not a painter, and can't see spending the coin to have it done professionally, so I just drive it!

Chris

Back