Colorado Activities

mopar or no car

At the hooters meet n greet, we came up with several ideas of things to do to get us out having fun. I want to get out and have some fun with the truck and meet some new people. I know that Truckfest at Bandimere is coming up and there are a few truck pulls, but some of us might not be able to attend these events due to work, breakdowns, or lack of interest in those events-but that shouldn't be the limit of what is available for us cummins fans.

1. Truck tug of war. I have a couple heavy duty tow straps-just need to find a place to do it. A plastic poop shack could be rented and a small fee charged to participants to cover the cost.

2. Wrench day. I have room for 15-20 trucks at my house and a fair assortment of tools inc. air and torch. Little ceasers is just a couple blocks away($5 pizzas). Also someone with shop access can volunteer to host.

3. BBQ. This could be hosted at someones house, a park, or local shop, ect.

4. Adopt a 4x4 trail. Organize a couple of group trail runs, and help the forest service with trail maintenance and upkeep at the same time. I'll look into the details of what would be involved and required to do this.

5. Dyno run. I know there recently was one, but it doesn't hurt to start planning and spreading the word early.

6. Poker run. I want to setup a poker run this fall when the leaves are turning colors and give us a fun way to get out and have some fun.

7. Parades. We could participate in some local parades to help get the word out bout the websites and local activities.

8. Open house/seminars. I can try to get some stuff like this setup if anyone has interest. Rocky Mountain Diesel Injection said they might be able to host something. Let me know any ideas.

9. Put your idea here.

Please post any suggestions, offers to host an event, or just a helping hand. If anything sounds like fun, speak up. I can't read minds or set stuff up if I don't know what ya want.

Jordan

Back