common rail go's 9.39@148 congrats

running the ford #9 I believe (if I got my trucks right here, maybe it's another). You save 400# over the OEM drive line..

Figure, 5500# tops is my guess

I heard that the truck weighs under 5000lbs might be wrong still crazy going that fast though

What I love most about that truck is that it's a common rail and you can actually see it going down the track. He sure doesn't promote it much, I hope it will be in a few NHRDA events and come to Topeka or the TS event later in the year. Damn quick for sure and I agree, the dinosaurs had better be looking over their shoulder.:clap::clap:

I'll bet I watched that video a dozen times and every time I watch it again I think Wow! that is cool . Congrats Gabby on a sweet run! It is great to see a CR doing that especially with all the issues we have had melting them down lately . Makes me want to start stripping weight out of my old tank!

he is deffinatley doing something wright in the tuning department. would love to know what he is running for programmers and fueling boxes?

You common rail guys tell me, do you now have a stand alone ecm tuner similiar to efi live or something like it? I heard there is one but very spendy. Like 4K??

We hear the Zues is on Bean's truck for testing. It looks like its going to be around $3,800 when released. A friend of mine called Destroked and the lady was pretty tight lipped about it. She said we could get on a pre-order list for sometime in August possibly...

Back