Common Rail Puller Part Out!

Sounds like both CP3's are cummin's pumps? If one's a dmax... I'll take it.

Eric, the fluidampr rocks!

goofed up I got to looking today out in the garage and actually have one cummins and one dmax pump if your interested in the dmax pump still:bang

I have a stupid question. What is the difference between the Cummins and Duramax pumps?
PM me the best price shipped on either one of the pumps and I will take one of them. Will Paypal be OK?

I have a stupid question. What is the difference between the Cummins and Duramax pumps?
PM me the best price shipped on either one of the pumps and I will take one of them. Will Paypal be OK?

The concept is the same. The input and outputs are in different locations to fit the applications best.

Can you update(edit) what's sold on the 1st post to help us guys out. That way we don't have to read everypage to see. Hopefully that will help ya out. Oh and is the motor already torn apart or are these parts just laying in your shop? How much for the HX40 shipped to 38002? Also how bout the intercooler setup and intake, will it work on an S466 single on a 2nd gen manifold setup?? I'm getn an S466 built by Chris @ E.D. send pics of parts if u can to cummins04.5handshaker@yahoo.com thanks.

Can you update(edit) what's sold on the 1st post to @ E.D. send pics of parts if u can to cummins04.5handshaker@yahoo.com thanks.

I've already tried doin that it's not giving me the option to do so only thing sold so far are the boost gauges,coolant bypass, and dual cp3 kit, I don't have an hx40 for sale just a downpipe. As for intake and intercool it's a hypermax tapercore for a superduty and all the piping and horn are custom stainless for the set up I had and would need modified to work on your truck. All parts are off motor is torn down and wrapped up in the garage.

I am serious about the head, water pump, hd push rods & the block off plate. Could you send me a picture of this stuff. Has the head been checked out or has it just been taken off? If you could send me the pics & a package deal price that would be great.

I am serious about the head, water pump, hd push rods & the block off plate. Could you send me a picture of this stuff. Has the head been checked out or has it just been taken off? If you could send me the pics & a package deal price that would be great.

Ill get pics of everything either thursday night or friday morning when I get back home head is off and in the garage everything seemed to be in great shape. Ill send you a pm on a price in a bit!

Back