CompD dyno?

so back on the original topic, if I put an Edge Comp on, and I'm running 235 horses stock, thats at least 355 horses, and then if I put the sticker from Edge on, isn't that good for another 5 horses?

so back on the original topic, if I put an Edge Comp on, and I'm running 235 horses stock, thats at least 355 horses, and then if I put the sticker from Edge on, isn't that good for another 5 horses?

Don't waste yer time with any stickers except Banks stickers. They are the best on the market for rate of return on $$$ spent.

:hehe:

My best sticker has been my compd sticker (shameless ass kissing), I've "gained" the most hp from it.

Don't waste yer time with any stickers except Banks stickers. They are the best on the market for rate of return on $$$ spent.

:hehe:

The banks sticker is the hot unlock for the Edge Comp, isn't it? :hehe:

They need to make a sticker kit for diesels! I wouldn't even need to get a programmer, turbo, or injectors if I could run a Banks, AFE, K&N, Pureflow, Edge, TST, and ATS sticker kit in my back window! Oh, and can't forget MBRP! If I dyno'd with those stickers, I'd be able to hit 800 on a stock VP without a lift pump-on an HX35!

Back