CompD Party at SEMA

RascalMafia

heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
Who all is going to be at SEMA this year? Kyle and I are going. I know Lewie, Rico, Dillehay, and JR will be there. Who else?

I think since it's a CompD Party, Someone should buy my Ticket out and find me a room.....I'll buy my own Liquor and Hell lets face it that's the the most expensive part for me.

I think since it's a CompD Party, Someone should buy my Ticket out and find me a room.....I'll buy my own Liquor and Hell lets face it that's the the most expensive part for me.

I was thinking the same thing, except I'll pay for my flight, beer and room.

LOL Sorry I can't afford to buy two people beer....... A Ticket shouldn't be hard to get.....Just ask.

I can't afford this. I'd have to preemptively declare bankruptcy

Yet no one has offered my Airfair or a place to rest my head for a couple nights.
Seriously some of you guys are so ugly you'd have to pay for a Hooker to come back to your room anyway, Hookers have no Modesty.

On a side note:

A buddy of mine while in Vegas a few years ago got approached by a hooker. He really didn't want anything to do with her, but his back was killing him. To go get a 30 Minute massage it was going to be like $100. He hired her to give him a massage for $50. He was rooming with his brother(Both Married) he stumbles in the door with this hooker brother already asleep. Needless to say his brother was a little surprised to wake up and find a naked chick giving his brother a Massage.

LOL

Yet no one has offered my Airfair or a place to rest my head for a couple nights.
Seriously some of you guys are so ugly you'd have to pay for a Hooker to come back to your room anyway, Hookers have no Modesty.

I like you Phil, but you're just not cute enough for an offer like that. LOL

Back