CompD should be Cummins Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand correctly....why would i delete the EGR? Seems like it just puts more fuel back in the intake aka more power and smoke

If I understand correctly....why would i delete the EGR? Seems like it just puts more fuel back in the intake aka more power and smoke

you've got me there....

have you tried signing up for the 2013 DPC?

Do you guys think my truck will run 11s? Im thinking about a batmo wheel

Mine smokes with the edge but I'm going to stack a power puck. EFI live is too clean for me. No way it will make power like 2 tuners

obvioustroll_zps47a71ff4.jpg

Mine smokes with the edge but I'm going to stack a power puck. EFI live is too clean for me. No way it will make power like 2 tuners

Question? i see you have a lot of cool plastic windshield accesories, like that cowl at the top thingy and the side flare things. Does that help you pull better or get you laid in the porta potty? Maybe dual use... im sure getting laid in the porta potty makes sense with all the shiit already there and the hand sanatizer.

Question? i see you have a lot of cool plastic windshield accesories, like that cowl at the top thingy and the side flare things. Does that help you pull better or get you laid in the porta potty? Maybe dual use... im sure getting laid in the porta potty makes sense with all the shiit already there and the hand sanatizer.

Its so I can smoke pcp without rain getting on the switches. And once you smoke PCP you need a visor to keep the sun out of your eyes.
I see your title is Diesel Pro. Does that help you get the clap from truck sluts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back