CompD swag? no more?

I have a t shirt press.. and can make stickers.. posters.. flyers.. business cards.. just about all kinds of swag! thing with the t shirts is it takes the most time and money to set up a plate for it. also i only have time to do this kind of stuff on the weekends.

but... if you guys (who ever is in charge of the "SWAG") are looking for some help with t shirts etc. pm me im more than willing to help.

If we were to come up with say 3 set designs for the t shirts/sweaters and i had to make up say 6 plates or so i can make those up and set them aside until some one orders one, i can slap one on the press and ship it out. i also have an account with ups.
the stickers and posters etc are a little harder to do one at a time. but i could make up a couple hundred of each and hold on to them to ship.. you know that kinda thing.

any how just thought it might be nice to know a member might be able to help out with some of this.

PM if you wanna Chat about it. im at work most of the day but have comp d up in the back ground just bout all the time.

Im actually really excited to try to help you guys out on this! might be a lot of extra work for me, but i need something other than my ford to work on on the weekends! all i really want out of the deal is to be able to put a couple stickers on my pickum up truck and have a shirt or two for me... =)

Some stickers will be making an appearance at Scheids next weekend. After I get back I will open up a store and the rest of y'all can order away.

I don't want to sell any, until I have them in my hands for sure. I don't want to be THAT guy.

Oh Jesus... I'll miss out on these too. For sure...

Back