Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

We are leaving here around midnight on thursday to make sure we get there and have time to catch a breather before we hit up the track friday night. :D

As long as I can avoid the law dogs........ i'm hoping for somewhere around 9 hours of driving time. Mapquest says 11 I think.

And no, my children are trying they're damnedest to be juvenile delinquents, they require supervision.

Plan on at least 10, you make it quicker that's great, but show up with a driving award and you are not gonna hear the end of it LOL

BTW, I have all the driving awards I can get for the next year or two so yes, I do know of what I speak LOL

FYI- Meacham Evans and the Crew at Cedar City Diesel in Lebanon TN have agreed to be a race sponsor as well. Thanks to the crew at CCD and all of our other sponsors as well:

TS Performance
Garmon's Diesel Performance
Spruill Farms
Suncoast Converters
Powerstroke Nation.com
Greg Hogue's Mototrsportssupply.com
TCI
Cyclone Diesel Performance
Dominator Diesel
CNSMOKE Performance
Silverline Exhaust
Cedar City Diesel

Thanks again for making this happen guys!!!!:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

Thanks to . . .

FYI- Meacham Evans and the Crew at Cedar City Diesel in Lebanon TN have agreed to be a race sponsor as well. Thanks to the crew at CCD and all of our other sponsors as well:

TS Performance
Garmon's Diesel Performance
Spruill Farms
Suncoast Converters
Powerstroke Nation.com
Greg Hogue's Mototrsportssupply.com
TCI
Cyclone Diesel Performance
Dominator Diesel
CNSMOKE Performance
Silverline Exhaust
Cedar City Diesel

Thanks again for making this happen guys!!!!:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

What a great line up of shops and manufacturers that want to be a part of diesel motorsports - looking forward to seeing them there!

Great job tim!

Smokin:ft:

I also wanna thank James O'Neal Dodge of Bremen, GA and Lineville, AL For sponsoring the event. They will have a few trucks on hand to test drive as well, along with one they plan on racing!!

Thanks again Stephen!

Depends on how ya look at it... For me it's about noon. :hehe: Then again, lunch is always after the sun goes down.:ft:

We are working on trying to get the monster truck down there for this event. Cross your fingures that the people above me think it is as good of an idea as I do...

No, I have to be in Cali that week. But, I am sure that Tim will drink enough that I don't need to be there...

I'll handle your part Phil...no worries LOL

This may be a stupid question, and someone might have already asked it, but i'm redundant, this may be a stupid question, and someone might have already asked it, but i'm redundant,
Where will the Nitrous refill stations be?

That is a very good question. I know of a place about 30 minutes away that can do it, I'll see if I can find a spot closer.

there is a place in gadsden call Nealco, they can refill tanks!!

tim they are racers also you might try and get them them to the track!!

We went to monnlight madness last friday and their where some pretty sweet mustangs and powerstroke with just a box blew up!! there was coolant/oil/wristpins/and block all over the track it was pretty sweet!!

the ricer crowd there is huge but there is a lot of outlaw and bracket cars that are there also!

i would try to get in line about 8:30 to avoid having to wait an hour to get in, the gates open at 830!!

this aught to be good, the ricer/crotch rocket crowd doen't like smoke too much!! the bikes sit right beside the water box of the right lane

Back