competitive longblock

megatron

Well boys... its time to part with Megatrons power plant. Me and the wife are expecting June 30th! It'll be sold as a complete long block. Motor is ready to set in and rock and roll.

- 5.9 block bored .040 over
- 6.7 crank putting displacement at 6.1
- 12 valve rods
- billet aluminum D&J pistons 14:1 compression
: .250 valve reliefs
- 14mm studs
- gorilla girdle
- plenum milled off
- full port and polish head done by Premier Engine Design.
: max spool 110lb dual springs
: stainless retainers
: rocker studs
: valve job on stock valves
: billet bridges
- max spool gorilla push rods

Im keeping current cam but can get you one of your choice or you furnish your own. Ive left out alot of stuff I know. But if you're seriously interested pm me or 660-216-5453. This motor is a proven runner, but an upcoming daddy has to do what hes got to do!

$20k.
-

I was hoping to see you come back to Lincoln in March but it doesn't look that way.

Congrats, good luck with the sale.

CONGRATs on the upcoming new arrival! Gonna miss seeing MEGATRON running down the track.

Free bump for ya Megatron. Great running motor! I'll miss watching your videos.

On a side note has this motor always been 14-1 compression ratio? I remember Hogue bragging about your motor and told me its 21-1 compression ratio. And that's why it was working so well.

2b473a2dffbe33e854bb2bbcc49d24a7.jpg

I had too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran them 12 vakve rods for 3 hard seasons turning 4500-5000 rpms down the track and never had a problem with my high compression and low compression. Changed our main and rod bearings every winter just because. But they always looked fine.

Head and intake are sold.
Still have the short block for Sale. Make an offer

Back