Complete twin turbo setup

Somethinfierce

As title says I have a complete twin turbo setup. Still currently on my 06 cummins but I'm ready to pull them off when they sell. Kit includes

HTT 62/71/13ss
S480 with race cover
All steel piping with newer boots and clamps
2nd Gen manifold
Oil line
Air filter

Setup currently builds 67ish lbs boost with 90hp tips. Shafts still feel tight. Only selling to go different route with sled pulling. $3100 shipped to your door thanks for looking

Bump. Have pics and vids a shaft play if interested. I could possibly drop price a little thanks

damn i seriously just bought almost this same setup just a hair bigger couple days ago and spent a lot more than that. Always happens. well free bump for one heck of a deal. also where are you located?

heres a few pics of the setup, sorry if there sideways not sure how to straighten that out lol :doh:

turbo piping1.JPG

turbo piping 2.JPG

turbo piping 3.JPG

turbo piping 4.JPG

Idk if you want to part it out but I'd be interested in the oil lines, hot pipe, secondary manifold spacer and primary turbo mount and possibly the cold pipe.

heck of a price man..

if Christmas weren't around the corner.. this would seriously be on my consider list.... good luck with your sale...

Man I wish I would have seen this, Just spent almost double for just about the same thing plus a few more parts:doh:

Back