Compounds with hx52

Sootboots

Ballin on a budget
Ok people only reason I'm asking is because I want to build a small set of compounds like pdd set or bd tow set. Has anyone ran a hx35/hx52 set before? Is it doable and worth me fabing parts or no? The hx52 is a 66/84 with a 16cm housing thanks in advance guys

The hx52 exhaust housings are a tad tight but they would work ok. A d12 crams it's oil soaked exhaust and often times engine parts through it LOL

This one has a billet wheel and brand spanking new overhaul. And as I'm not looking to make boo-koos of power being I'm in a 2wd 6speed just looking to build a quick spooling small compound set

I Think one of the guys from pdd ran a 35/52 combo crazy fast spool .. Not to much on the power side tho

This one has a billet wheel and brand spanking new overhaul. And as I'm not looking to make boo-koos of power being I'm in a 2wd 6speed just looking to build a quick spooling small compound set

They all have a billet wheel. Just an FYI.

It will spool quick but as mentioned don't expect a large amount of power. Additionally the HX52 frame is pretty unique so be aware there won't be much of anything you can bolt into its place.

Back