Compounds

superstroker10

The STOCKCAR RACER
can anyone post up some pictures of there compound set ups. perf. on 7.3's
im needing some ideas for mine

THANKS

Your not going to find many compounds on 7.3's, only a very small number of people have done two chargers under the hood of a 7.3, try doing a search though.

you can check our Empire Diesel, Powerstroke 7.3 Custom Twins

They have done a few and even done some procharger compounded with a turbo on both 7.3's and 6.0's

I can't think of many if any that produce a straight up compound kit, most will be custom built. The empire boys should be able to get your what you are looking for though.

Thanks for the ad!!!

Feel free to give us a call. We strongley feel that when it comes down to cost and performance gains that procharger kits are going to b the way to go.

7.3 Procharger Kit soon to be released as well!!!

I am going to end up with compounds on one of my 7.3's and another compound setup on a 12v motor in the other. Both will be streetable trucks pushing at least 600hp on each motor.

I am going to end up with compounds on one of my 7.3's and another compound setup on a 12v motor in the other. Both will be streetable trucks pushing at least 600hp on each motor.

thats what im looking for.. well more so on the 650hp side.

does mike Halas have web site???

thats what im looking for.. well more so on the 650hp side.

does mike Halas have web site???

600hp is a LOW estimate for both of these ideas.
I am hoping for around 7 mabey 800 but who knows.
I know that you can get close to 6 on just a turbo, hybrid injectors, and a chip. You are going to need pushrods, headstuds, forged rods if you have PMR's, and mabey valvesprings to hold it together but 600 is fairly easy if you have the $$$$.

That is going to be my setup this summer then when i have time i am going to add twins, partially fill the block, and completely re-do the internals. By that time it will be time for an overhaul anyways.

600hp is a LOW estimate for both of these ideas.
I am hoping for around 7 mabey 800 but who knows.
I know that you can get close to 6 on just a turbo, hybrid injectors, and a chip. You are going to need pushrods, headstuds, forged rods if you have PMR's, and mabey valvesprings to hold it together but 600 is fairly easy if you have the $$$$.

i just cracked the block on a forged rodded engine :hehe: im ditching the rods. i already have Head studs, valve springs, a set of PP and fireringed heads!
and what size hybrids are you planning on running.. cuz my 250cc are too small to make it on a single let alone compounds.
just picked up 2 complete engines for 1200bucks.. one to get my truck rolling and the other to build.

That is going to be my setup this summer then when i have time i am going to add twins, partially fill the block, and completely re-do the internals. By that time it will be time for an overhaul anyways.

i have a turbo that can make 600 on fuel.. Beans did it... (my turbo is forsale)

its too small for my primary.. and if your looking to hit 800 on a 7.3 i hope YOU HAVE ALOT OF MONEY.. its only been done by one person That i know of and thats Zane @ wideopenperformance

good luck with your build tho

i have a turbo that can make 600 on fuel.. Beans did it... (my turbo is forsale)

its too small for my primary.. and if your looking to hit 800 on a 7.3 i hope YOU HAVE ALOT OF MONEY.. its only been done by one person That i know of and thats Zane @ wideopenperformance

good luck with your build tho

By the time i have compounds on my truck i will have graduated with a bachelors degree and i am about to graduate high school. This is a long term goal so i can put a lot into it. I am putting my single 5" stack on this weekend and that will be the first major thing i have done to the truck so far. :Cheer:

By the time i have compounds on my truck i will have graduated with a bachelors degree and i am about to graduate high school. This is a long term goal so i can put a lot into it. I am putting my single 5" stack on this weekend and that will be the first major thing i have done to the truck so far. :Cheer:

o ok. thats understandable.. i'll tell you this much......its very addicting

Me?
7" of lift in the rear 6" up front
Track bars
Dual steering stabilizers
4" turbo back to a 8" tip
Intake
Bullydog Outlook
and a powersmoke switch (1.5k resistor on a switch in ICP harness)
Thats about it...

Me?
7" of lift in the rear 6" up front
Track bars
Dual steering stabilizers
4" turbo back to a 8" tip
Intake
Bullydog Outlook
and a powersmoke switch (1.5k resistor on a switch in ICP harness)
Thats about it...

you ever thought about a coustom chip?? jw.

Hallas Performance is a well known Diesel performance shop in Michigan. He had the big red dually for in the dieselpowerchallage I think in 2008. I know for a fact he has built several that I know of. He is also a ford diesel machanic that works at the dealership and then has a shop in Michigan. He is not on line or on any forums.

Back