Congrats Brad!

cbtoyz

Vaginatarian
Somebody was out making a few test hits today in his little altered. Ran an 8.85 at 153 with a 1.2 60' :rockwoot: Way to go Brad!

Thats sick! Congrads to him! Is he going to make it to redding?

Jason
Lcd/sbt

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Were working on a new program with the car. Its all different. Starting out with low fuel settings and working up the ladder. Its only my second pass and wasnt even a full one. So far it looks promising for the start of my season. Taking baby steps as we go.

Thanks guys. Were working on a new program with the car. Its all different. Starting out with low fuel settings and working up the ladder. Its only my second pass and wasnt even a full one. So far it looks promising for the start of my season. Taking baby steps as we go.

:hehe: That almost sounds like a Greg H. jab!!!

Congrats on the quick run!!! Are you going to bring it to Vegas for May Madness in a couple weeks?

What pump are you running on this one? 160 pump, 12mm 911, or is it a built pump?

Congrat's

It's nice to see more of the TD class cars getting done. I hope to see you at a race soon.

a6b6039a-6742-a42e.jpg

Its really because he hired a new driver. Shhhhhh don't tell Brads mom that I put this on the internet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335845712417.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335845712417.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
a6b6034c-6849-f073.jpg
Here he is lining up with his first opponent. (I know I know I feel real bad about posting this, but the guy just happened to be rolling by. He totally got smoke out.)

Stomp

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335846341785.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335846341785.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Stupid phone sorry they are sideways guys. I dont feel like fixing them right now.

Stomp

congrats brad, those are some great numbers for sure..

Very very very nice! keep her going this season (or next once every one gets their tuning done) Looks promising.

great job Brad, gonna make your little get together later on this year a lot of fun!

Hope to see you in Redding

Back