Congrats Brett Deutsch on first 8 sec street truck!

That is friggin' awesome! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Brett, I know you saw a tad over 100 psi. And you ran tune 3. Any idea what boost the motor makes on 4 and 5?

Brett, I know you saw a tad over 100 psi. And you ran tune 3. Any idea what boost the motor makes on 4 and 5?

It should make the same amount because I have gates in the system. Before I had the gates I saw 132psi on tune 3. I have never used tune 4 or 5. On the street I run tune one and that makes about 85psi and is a blast to drive!

Thanks guys!!

Just keep doing things the way you're doing them, Brett!

Very proud of you and what you've accomplished!

Has dimitri seen this guys numbers?!? I mean my god i think the guys got something here!!! Congrats man!

Has dimitri seen this guys numbers?!? I mean my god i think the guys got something here!!! Congrats man!

Not sure what Dmitri has to do with my time? I have raced against Dmitri's white truck this year at Thunder In Muncie. I think I ran a 9.5 @ 120. I have never really talked with him or follow him much. I do not have anything agents him and I sure hope he has nothing against me. I'm not sure why people always bring him up when I post something?

Not sure what Dmitri has to do with my time? I have raced against Dmitri's white truck this year at Thunder In Muncie. I think I ran a 9.5 @ 120. I have never really talked with him or follow him much. I do not have anything agents him and I sure hope he has nothing against me. I'm not sure why people always bring him up when I post something?

Cuz those people are drama queens. If there was tv show called "Bickering" they'd have each episode pvr'd twice... One would be to watch and the other to be a collectors item.

Congrats Brett, truly amazing how nice it runs. Looks effortless.

Nice job Brett! Like everyone else has said, it goes down the track so nice and smooth! Keep it up!

The h&s truck is nice as well, but that chevy is nice all over. I have painted cars all my life and that thing is pristine. its hard to find a paint job that you cant pick to death, but thats one of them. I have no idea how they keep it so slick and scratch free while working on it.

Back