CONGRATS GetBlown5.9 On Your Win At The Buck....

Hammer

Verbal Junk Author
Congratulations go out to GetBlown5.9(TJ) on his fine performance in the Modified Street Class at the first round of Buck Motorsports Parks "Diesel Pickup Powerfest Series".He made the class of three for the pull off with a pull of 308ft and won with one of 316ft to slip by a stout running Ford who had gone out at 310ft.

I am certain he will slip in tommorrow as the DTR Maryland group was seen heading for their camp high on the hill and I am fairly certain a party was probable.At any rate he did a great job which earned him a well deserved win.Nice Job Son......Andy

Congrats!:rockwoot:

And get used to those Fords bein' right there.:evil

hey don't for get about me with the silver reg cab running in the street legal class taking second place with a 296 foot pull being beaten out by only a few inches. i think that pretty damn good for my first time pulling. i had first until the last guy of the night pulled. i guess timmay needs to send me a bigger compd sticker. i guess 12" one isn't really big enough.

Awesome Guys, congrats on the win. ANd way to represent Comp D there Skynard. Was Timmay Driving, or were you sober enough this time? LOL LOL

Dalpilot said:
Awesome Guys, congrats on the win. ANd way to represent Comp D there Skynard. Was Timmay Driving, or were you sober enough this time? LOL LOL

nah timmay wasn't driving my truck. like i would let him get ahold of my keys again. lol :rules: they just wouldn't let me any were near the alcohol until after the pulls were completed!!!:hehe: but i gave that sled hell and if you want to skin the cat i got first place since the rules state OEM bumper and the guy that took first was running a ranch hand bumper.:rules:

7", lenny, 7". I can't wait to see you again. Good job bro'.
TJ is the man!

Thanks guys, it was a blast!

Its amazing how many people were asking me what I had done to the truck and who did my work. I just smiled and said its a VP44 truck and I do all the work myself! It finally paid off!

bigdog33 said:
7", lenny, 7". I can't wait to see you again. Good job bro'.
TJ is the man!

as it was told to me last night inch or two is a win but 3 feet is a train length. i managed to pick up 6 feet from my first pull to my second pull.

but pat you had me watching your pull closely!

Last edited:
Congrats to both of you guys!! Keep up the good work.

Kevin

Nice job getblown5.9
I was going to run at the Buck but they change some rules and made it more difficult to run. With the fact that any truck with any engine mods had to go in the mod street class which was fine but then they want more safety stuff on the truck and they check turbo inlet size and I just said the heck with it.
I did the tuff truck before and some of the guys can be an azz if they don't know you. Get really picky about stuff and I figured it will be that way with the pulls too.

Congratulations Guys, maybe some time this summer I'll have to head east to play with you guys on the dirt! Good Job!

Back