CONGRATS GetBlown5.9 On Your Win At The Buck....

i had just put my compD sticker on my back window saturday morning before we headed down to pull. i think it gave me that extra power!!!:woohoo: i need a bigger sticker now so i can get more sticker power!:rockwoot:

fordtk12 said:
Nice job getblown5.9
I was going to run at the Buck but they change some rules and made it more difficult to run. With the fact that any truck with any engine mods had to go in the mod street class which was fine but then they want more safety stuff on the truck and they check turbo inlet size and I just said the heck with it.
I did the tuff truck before and some of the guys can be an azz if they don't know you. Get really picky about stuff and I figured it will be that way with the pulls too.

The guy looked over my truck and told me I was a street truck. I said no, im modified look at the 2.6 inducer charger. (I'd rather compete against 9 other trucks than 40-50 other trucks) So he finally agrees to let me pull mod class.

The real kicker is the rules clearly state, no hanging weights, and OEM bumpers. I called and verified with the old man who owns/runs the place. He told me "No stock bumper, you aren't pulling. We can't tell who is hiding weights in their bumpers or not"

Well the guy who won the street class was the ONLY guy in the place with a ranch hand bumper on the truck. I'll be back again but I have no faith in them being fair at all. Oh well.

Congrats fellas!!:clap: Hey SKYNYRD what setup u runnin on your truck? Stock turbo?

BSwope said:
Congrats fellas!!:clap: Hey SKYNYRD what setup u runnin on your truck? Stock turbo?

its all in the tranny on that truck. it really shows what a quality tranny can do!

all the truck has is an EDGE box!

All the Dodge boys are cheaters!:hehe:

And as a reminder, Please keep all fire extinguishers held down inside your vehicle. Or else:

Attachments

• The Buck 6 2 07 011.jpg
    The Buck 6 2 07 011.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 23
Cheaters!!!??? u guys have two more cylinders than we do!!:poke: U just lucky there wasnt a certain Green D-max there that got ya down on the eastern shore!!:Cheer:

I think the dmax boys who strap their front ends down are cheaters because the is like hanging a few hundred pounds on the front of a dodge!!!! HAHA

Congrats TJ!
You should watch out for leonard, I know he can outpull you LOL

The real kicker is the rules clearly state, no hanging weights, and OEM bumpers. I called and verified with the old man who owns/runs the place. He told me "No stock bumper, you aren't pulling. We can't tell who is hiding weights in their bumpers or not"

Well the guy who won the street class was the ONLY guy in the place with a ranch hand bumper on the truck. I'll be back again but I have no faith in them being fair at all. Oh well.

The Buck is a cool place don't get me wrong but when I started running in the events is when I found out there are shady.

SKYNYRD said:
stock turbo and an edge box.
Sweet i cant wait till i get a South Bend in and see what the new TST will do!
Nice job again fellas!!

Back