Congrats John Schirado on your insane truck!

Todd W

Comp Diesel Sponsor
John just did multiple 9 sec passes today at the denver event. Of all the amazing trucks at today's event his impressed me the most. I don't know of any other truck that is daily driven and runs 9's! Other SS trucks were faster but none that are driven on the street on a regular basis. So congrats to John on building a street driven 9 sec truck, a rare bird for sure.

Frankenstein was giving us fits all week and was again at the track. I need more time to get it dialed in. It is really easy to hit a high number on a dyno a lot harder to make it work at the track. We will get it ironed out soon enough.

Yeah, I saw the lack of spooling. John's truck is an animal!

Thanks Todd. It was great to finally meet you guys! Your truck is awesome. I know how much work goes into all the piping, tuning, and just getting all the bugs worked out.

I'm sure you guys will get it fixed and I look forward to seeing it tear it up in the future.

Videos! This truck has impressed me greatly without even getting to see it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened at Famoso? Sounded like a big boom!

What happened at Famoso? Sounded like a big boom!

I was in the process of switching over the Garretts and my secondary hadn't showed up yet so I just ran the GTX 5533-94mm as s single. It was remote mounted where it would be as a primary in my compound setup(so I wouldn't have to redo all my piping) and it popped the pipe between the manifold and turbo.

Videos! This truck has impressed me greatly without even getting to see it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I'll try to get videos but here's the slip against the Misery truck.

A70B803C-81F4-425B-B872-19000AB27D20_zpsxuselbj3.jpg

Congrats buddy! That's a solid pass for being the maiden voyage at the strip with completely different lungs.

Congrats john! I freaking love your truck man, its a monster! And can still run and get groceries lol.

Back