Congrats Sparkle Britches

quickid71

I wonder if Dmitri is still out there running his mouth about how awesome he is at tuning Greg's 12 second dragster? Greg, if I were you, I would think about finding someone else to run your program. Dmitri is not the guy that GM would want representing their 6 second clean diesel.

O hell. Let's see if there is any ground that hasn't been already covered twice in the last few years.

popcorn.gif

I wonder if Dmitri is still out there running his mouth about how awesome he is at tuning Greg's 12 second dragster? Greg, if I were you, I would think about finding someone else to run your program. Dmitri is not the guy that GM would want representing their 6 second clean diesel.

Most first posts are "Hi I'm new and like smokey switches and fords" or "Buy my junk".

Way to be different.

I witnessed the said 12 second runs, I suspect this thread will be **** down quick.

Before it gets shut down. Did Greg back up the 12's this last weekend?

1) race program
2) rev gain
3) race program
4) GM performance parts
5) "clean diesel", laughing as I type this, because he smoked more than a 12 valve
6) lies, lies, and more lies
7) crooked stickers of his sponsors
8) Wade and Greg are kissing cousins. Don't ask me why, they just are.
9) Greg has been there and done that YEARS ago, didn't you get the memo?
10) fueled by haters, well, anyone that calls him on his bullchit
11) RACE PROGRAM

1) race program
2) rev gain
3) race program
4) GM performance parts
5) "clean diesel", laughing as I type this, because he smoked more than a 12 valve
6) lies, lies, and more lies
7) crooked stickers of his sponsors
8) Wade and Greg are kissing cousins. Don't ask me why, they just are.
9) Greg has been there and done that YEARS ago, didn't you get the memo?
10) fueled by haters, well, anyone that calls him on his bullchit
11) RACE PROGRAM

Want some pictures? I'm sure he can dig up a few.

Just for clarity,is this about the run awhile back, or was there another 12 sec showing recently?

On Friday Aug 15, 2014 at NADM's Rocky Mountain Shootout at Rocky Mountain Raceway in West Valley City, Utah the GM Performance Parts Clean Diesel Dragster made (2) passes in the 12 second ET range, one was 12.64 @ 101 MPH showing the great traction/60' potential of the rail vs. 4x4 street tired pick-up trucks that normal trap 106 MPH when running 12.64 ET's.

With (2) passes in the 12's, this rail is solidly in the 12's which is a full (1) second faster than the 13's it ran last time out!

Congrats Greg, you did it!

On Friday Aug 15, 2014 at NADM's Rocky Mountain Shootout at Rocky Mountain Raceway in West Valley City, Utah the GM Performance Parts Clean Diesel Dragster made (2) passes in the 12 second ET range, one was 12.64 @ 101 MPH showing the great traction/60' potential of the rail vs. 4x4 street tired pick-up trucks that normal trap 106 MPH when running 12.64 ET's.

With (2) passes in the 12's, this rail is solidly in the 12's which is a full (1) second faster than the 13's it ran last time out!

Congrats Greg, you did it!

Just think where he'll be if he can keep this rate of improvement everytime, just 6 more outings to go. LOL

My question, will a bone stock 397HP D-max complete with factory emissions equipment and factory stock tuning run quicker than 12.64 @ 101 MPH in a 2,500 lb rail?

My question, will a bone stock 397HP D-max complete with factory emissions equipment and factory stock tuning run quicker than 12.64 @ 101 MPH in a 2,500 lb rail?

The 100% stock dmax motor would make it much faster. CompD calculator says he is making close to 200rwhp to run 101mph at 2500lbs.

Congrats Greg and the whole clean diesel crew! Y'all have accomplished quite a goal. The most expensive, most horsepower to run the slowest ET in a rail. I don't know how y'all did it but hats off.

Back