Congrats to Ashley Black

Acorn 616

Look for him and his truck next season on Pastime on speed channel. We went down there Monday, and his truck was picked to be on the show. The producers were leaning on my truck, talking about them, and we were both within a nats a$$ of the combo round. Maybe i will get a chance next time:rockwoot:

I wanted to stay, but my son and I headed back a little early, he was only out of school Monday, and he has been across four states in the past weekend.

:clap:BLACK'S DIESEL

Congrats! Buddy of mine was on there with his Buick and they all missed the time by about 2 seconds ... he ran an 8.30 or something ...

Yeah, he said the track was pretty crappy. He also said nothing ran close to what was expected

Thats cool,let us know the date it airs when you find out.

congrats Ashley , I'm glade you got it all down the track

Hey Bob.....He made sure the Smarty was standing up in the cab when they took a inside shot!......Just a FYI...And a big thanks to Injected Engineering For letting us know about it. Will put some pics up later! Track was slick....Aron maybe next time a combo run!!

Yea, I was very disappointed in the run. Ran the new setup and it went 12.09. I've been trying to go that slow all year for the index class with no luck. It went 11.31 with the smarty on sw1 at TS. Added more fuel and NX and made my slowest pass ever in this truck last night. Oh well, leave it to me to f*ck it up on national tv.LOL When the questions started, my brain went on major lockdown. I'm sure I sounded like a idiot.:nail:

hey man don't beat urself up big boy, ya'll made the show with CR...
congrats Ashley!!!!

congrats bud! i can't wait to see this episode for sure!

Back