congrats to matt moon 914hp

kmkdiesel

we had a dyno day yesterday at gillett diesel, matt moon won the open class with a 914 hp run on his dmax. number is uncorrected also.

Congrats Matt! IMO on of the toughest dyno's in the country also.

Way to go Matt!:Cheer: Hopefully Gillett will have more dyno events in the future!

Way to go Matt!:Cheer: Hopefully Gillett will have more dyno events in the future!

I am sure they will, rich was only thinking a few trucks would show up, since it was a weeks notice and 20* outside but overall there was 28 trucks that run on the rollers, was you there, i met alot of new people but putting a screen name to a face aint the easiest.

ya but it show's class 4 open. i wondered if the first was on fuel.

ya but it show's class 4 open. i wondered if the first was on fuel.

ya it only shows like 3 runs, he did more then that, and thats just 3 runs there really not in order on the chart just thrown in there.

Congrats Matt.

Wish we wold have known about it. We would have tried to make it down. Hopefully next time!

I am sure they will, rich was only thinking a few trucks would show up, since it was a weeks notice and 20* outside but overall there was 28 trucks that run on the rollers, was you there, i met alot of new people but putting a screen name to a face aint the easiest.

Yeah man I was there! I was with Matt Larson the white standard cab chev. It was a really good turn out and Rich was happy.

Congrats Matt.

Wish we wold have known about it. We would have tried to make it down. Hopefully next time!
I almost didnt know about it :hehe:
The Utah Diesel Bombers had a dyno day schedualed at another shop in SLC and at the last minute the shop backed out on them because they didnt want stacks in there shop. So it was very short notice. I had not even started my truck since the last pull and parked it with a broken rear axle & stretched up pipes.

Back