CONGRATULATIONS to Lloyd Mills/His Truck in "DW!"

:clap::Cheer: nice work Lloyd It's always nice to be recognized... especially in print.

LMAO. not quite, my truck is currently down. I experienced some sort of failure yesterday. LOL the sleeper was Found On Road Dead. LOL. It appears some part of the transmission decided it had vacation time coming.

this was the high light of my day. LOL

i guess the NGM crew's luck is rubbing off on you. :poke:

I dont know what part of the ride was better. The tires breaking loose at 70mph befor the carnage
or the front end of the tow truck not making its mind up if it was going up or staying down over little bumps in the road.

"Dont worry Lloyd it will only go back so far" LOL

I dont know what part of the ride was better. The tires breaking loose at 70mph befor the carnage
or the front end of the tow truck not making its mind up if it was going up or staying down over little bumps in the road.

"Dont worry Lloyd it will only go back so far" LOL

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Thats awesome. I guess you can't feel bad about the tranny with the kind of power that truck makes. :bow:

all i can say is yucky! i feel for you buddy, we will get that thing back on the road and breathing fire again, well at least putting that fire to the wheels.

Lloyd, great article on the rig.
Bummer about the tranny, but Kudos to you for not caring enough to post the pics of the breakdown. Many wouldn't take that so well (myself included) to be able to lightheartedly post those pics.
So, good job all around, hope it's back and running for the Spring Fling.

Lloyd

Congrats on the article. Sorry 'bout the problem. Best to you.

Pat

hey lloyd congrats on the article in diesel world! so are you planning on headed down to kentucty for the TS event?? there are about 15 guys from the club heading down and your welcome to join us for the fun. well we would more or less honored if you joined us!

here are the ouch pics.:doh:

Attachments

• input2.JPG
    input2.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 54
  • gears1.JPG
    gears1.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 55
  • gears3.JPG
    gears3.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 39
  • gears2.JPG
    gears2.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 35
  • gears5.JPG
    gears5.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 37
  • input1.JPG
    input1.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 47
so Lloyd you going to try to come down to TS in Kentucky with us?

we will get it fixed buddy, something will work out. when is the TS event, me and the little woman will try to make it.

Congrats on the article Lloyd!! Sorry to hear about the tranny. See you at the Spring Fling!!

Doug

Congrats on the article Lloyd. Sorry to hear about the tranny, but new and stronger is always better right?

Back