Conversion Cruise Control

Bullrack

Does anyone have detailed pics of the stock p-pump cruise control servo and cable? I'm trying to figure out what I need to buy to complete my 12V conversion. I've searched high and low and can't come up with any pics of a stock setup. Thanks, Steven.

Use the ford cable one, this is the easiest part of the conversion besides turning the key.

Thanks, I'm gonna guess maybe from a 2003 Gasser Superduty? Trying to figure out what everyone was using on the p-pump conversions.

I'm just gonna try to borrow the one from my Mom's 1982 Ford Fairmont Station Wagon in the morning. I mean it's Ford right? And cable operated?

I wouldnt use the fairmount one they suck! But the fairlane ones are really nice!

Any one of them that has a 10 pin connector, Crown Vic, F150 ect...

I was just being a smarta$$, and Spooled05, well he's just throwed off! That's the info I was hunting. Thanks

Just reuse the one from your gasser motor ( I assume it was a gasser)

Nope, mine was a 6.0, which is why I was asking what's been working the best.

F150, Crown Vic anything with in the last 10 or so years, any gas motor from ford.

F150, Crown Vic anything with in the last 10 or so years, any gas motor from ford.

My all data subrscription is for a 2006 f250 so it's all drive by wire. How do you wire the F150 servo to make the cruise work properly? Do you just need the servo or to you need an 2001 controller or something?

Josh, this is the info I'm hunting also. When I figure it all out, I'll let you know. Thinking we need the whole works from a gas Superduty.

The servo and controller are in the same package, just take the required wires off the PCM and put them on the servo/module. It IS that easy.

Back