conversion parts

smokinrod

diesel jerk
4r100 destroked adapter 500.00

fresh suncoast triple lock torque converter for a cummins flywheel to a 4r100 trans 750.00

4r100 just had it checked out, was great yet. had 8 hooks on it. . built with all suncoast parts and billit input. 1000.00

buamanator trans controler .250.00

heavy duty motor mounts , look just like the destroked/auto world ones 125.00

can make package deal.

The buamanator trans controler how is it programed,laptop or what?Do you have the manual for it?Lot cheaper than the PSC unit,in price that is.

yes laptop. really if doing a 12v they are fine , they still make them and have new programing for them. if i was doing a commanrail the pcs is where it is at, since the new engines have so many thing that the pcs can moniyor and use for input.

Converter was rebuilt last april have papers for it rod. $950 spent to rebuild it so $750 is cheap. I also still have the manual and disk for the bauminator.

Macktruckdriver,are you selling this or is Rod?Rod,was supposed to get in contact with me this weekend,but haven't heard your him.??

Rod is sellin the parts. they were in my truck and traded parts with him a few monthes ago. Just tryin to help him move the stuff.

Where you at Rod????I am interested in the trans controller,so please PM me back your contact #. Thanks.

Also wating on the shipping chgs on the tailgate from the other thred so I can send him the $$$$$$$$$:poke:

Back