Converter bolts?

oldblue116

I am doing a maunal to auto swap and when i bought the tranny/converter it didnt come with bolts. I already have flexplate to crank bolts, now i just need converter to flex plate bolts. Does everybody go to an aftermarket supplier for them? I have searched numerous distributer websites, even arp's web site and have came up empty handed. Any info would be great.

Grade 8 bolts fine thread, thinking 3/8" short. LOL Call Dave G up and order them from him.

Yea idk what i was thinking. My converter will be back tomorrow from getting restalled. Why i didnt tell them to add some bolts to the bill is beyond me:doh:

PM me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow. I bought a box of 100 so I would never run out again.

Whatever Dave sends or recommends is what I would use. No clue anymore what mine are, just that there is 12 instead of 6 due to ATS TC and FP. Makes for a pain in the arse, is double the hardware really necessary? Sucks the big one when I pull it out at least once a year.

Idk whether they are or are not necessary. But it makes me feel better that they are there!

Back