Converters

anybody have one in there truck i need a good tc for towing that dont shudder with 350-400 hp

Have some respect this is the Valair vendor forum. Only warning I'll give

I'm sure it wasnt intentional. He may have been on his phone. On mine, the section a thread is posted in is very easy to overlook.

Was that for me taylor? If so I meant no disrespect to valair just mite b interested if a non lockup were available

Last edited:
It sure wasn't it was for the other 2 members posting a competitors product in a section that Valair pays for. Your ok!

Ok. these guys are more than just clutches I didnt realize they did tc's or ac stuff ile be hittin em up. Brothers got one of their dual frictions in a ps f250 and loves it

Last edited:
Sorry, I was traveling home from KY and I go through new posts so its hard to catch which section the thread was posted in...

Have some respect this is the Valair vendor forum. Only warning I'll give

i was asking a serious question i do have respect, did i say their tc shuddered no i was talking about mine that i have which is a brand x come on whats with the keyboard bad*ss stuff on here get over ur self

i was asking a serious question i do have respect, did i say their tc shuddered no i was talking about mine that i have which is a brand x come on whats with the keyboard bad*ss stuff on here get over ur self
he wasnt talking to you. the posts in question were deleted. :bang

Sorry about that I was on my phone also and didn't know exactly where the thread was located

ok sorry for that post then i couldnt see the delated post i was wondering how he took it wrong, i looking for a converter not a fight, i just like feed back before i buy another converter

Back