Convertor/ Trans Upgrades

Moremph

2Cruel/ 2L Motorsports
We got a new 6.7 mega cab shop truck/tow rig in the fleet and the guy that sports it wants some more.

Is thier any tranny stuff out for the new 6spd yet? Want to beef it up a bit before we put the power to it

Travis

Call SunCoast, look in the Vendor section here @ Competition Diesel.com :rockwoot:

We are testing several TC combinations in my personal truck. There are very large gains to be had.

I agree Stefan..... but it's quite a domino effect if you really look at it, wouldn't you say? How many parts need an upgrade? What kind of gains do you see? Tell me, how do you like 2nd gear? And last, when do you see a 'release' of a built DTT 68RFE?

I'm sure EVERYONE will have hard lessons in dealing with this transmission. I can't wait to see a turn-key built tranny. Heck, I'd be happy to see a 650-700HP 68RFE trans with a warranty.

......I could have heard a pin drop before my last post?

You will see at least 1/2 second off 1/4 mile times on mildly bombed trucks. The TC runs a stator like the 47/48re's so the gains will be similar. I would say that we will have a approx. release towards march-april range. The concern that we are currently having is what kind of power the shafts will hold. Right now they are looking pretty darn good but obviously the trucks are new,meaning that no cores with miles to see longevity. We are not interested in being first to market, otherwise we would have released it by now. I would suggest that people wait as the products will be alot better as few more months go bye. I am trying different power adders in my personal truck to give us and the customers the best product to match the power products that they have.

suncoast has a convertor and trans kit available for the 68re. talk to ron he will help you out

Back