cool down timer

scarecrow734

still learning
im looking for a turbo timer. i see alot of info on the net about the bd timer is that the only choice or are there others out there and im just not finding em.

Mine is built into the Edge Juice w/ Attitude monitor....if that helps you any. It can be set for time or according to EGT. I have mine set at 375F on the EGT.

whatsup scarecrow, i think i was at your house today dropping your trailer off, im hoovers buddy. I have the BD cool down timer that works off of your EGT and hoover has some expierence with others that work off of time. give him a shout he can help u out and show you how mine works n stuff. i like it, ive had it for over 3 years now

whatsup scarecrow, i think i was at your house today dropping your trailer off, im hoovers buddy. I have the BD cool down timer that works off of your EGT and hoover has some expierence with others that work off of time. give him a shout he can help u out and show you how mine works n stuff. i like it, ive had it for over 3 years now

cool thanks...i`ll call him.

I just used a Greddy - familiar with them back when I had turbo 4 bangers. You can find one of the old ones on ebay for less than $50. Heck I have an original one I will take $25 for. It ain't pretty, but it works great.

I just used a Greddy - familiar with them back when I had turbo 4 bangers. You can find one of the old ones on ebay for less than $50. Heck I have an original one I will take $25 for. It ain't pretty, but it works great.
How hard is it to hook up? I'm interested.

Back