Cooler Racing in Houston?

Racebooths

SCT dealer & custom tuner
I heard this mentioned in the other thread. You'll going to be cooler racing at the Houston event? If so, I may just have to bring a pro alcohol igloo.

We are thinking about it. Depends on track availability.

All you need is one of the kelderman show trucks and a GN trailer.
Scratch that, too many splinters.

If the track isn't available, I suggest using the hotel parking lot.......

The "track" is a trailer that TS Performance has....hotel parking lots ain't gonna cut it.

Cooler racing has not caused serious injury yet, but the potential is there LOL

Oh....there's potential. LOL
It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt....then it's just freakin hilarious. LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Oh....there's potential. LOL
It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt....then it's just freakin hilarious. LOL

Yes, and the drunker we are the funnier it is.

I'm not wanting to sound like a party pooper, but I don't care to purchase any body casts or lawyer fees in the near future. :badidea: And I checked with our insurance, cooler racing is not covered! Can you believe that?:rules:
If you wish to do something like this, please do it off the HRP property.

On edit: I hate having to type old fart, party pooper stuff like that! :hehe: :blahblah1:

The damn Man always trying to keep us down..... LOL

I'm tired of this opression. We shall find a place to Race. LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
I'm tired of this opression. We shall find a place to Race. LOL

Somebody needs to find out what hotel Dennis Perry is at right? (since he owns "the track") lol.

good luck fellas, wear your helmets and maybe fire jackets if you like to keep the skin on your elbows...

I can not wait til next year at the TS event for my return to PCRA with a new ride and some seat time to get better at launching.

When we used to haul cars there were several guys out of TX that hualed. One of you guys down there should be able to come up with a trailer.

Texas is far far away but it just may be worth the drive if there's gonna be cooler racing!

If I had a truck and trailer............ I'd be a popular girl right about now.

UNBROKEN said:
The "track" is a trailer that TS Performance has....hotel parking lots ain't gonna cut it.

There is video of that trailer being used for the first time in that manner in St. Louis WFC. But we used the folding canvas chairs instead of ice chest. Worked pretty well.:rockwoot:

Who's the dude in the helmet....nice face plant man! :hehe: That was great. I can't wait to see some top fuel cooler races. Are cooler mods allowed? You need some of that "clark griswold" greese like he put on his snow saucer! LOL

Back