Corydon IN Pull Fri July 31st, 7pm est

madmatt

8000# open diesel. $15 hook fee, $500 to win with pay back to 4th. Lowry Bros sled. More info call (812)738-1058

Other classes will be 5800lb prostock 2wd gassers, 6200lb prostreet 4wd gassers, 6200lb prostock gassers, and I think Light limited Super stock tractors, but don't quote me on that.

I'll be there with bells on as long as everything holds together before then.

the only diesel truck class is open. hang weights, block the suspension, bring twins to the game if you got'em. Pretty much run what ya brung and hope you brought enough. 26" hitch height applies.

Ill be there with the 2wd as long as the good lords willing.... C yall there!!! :rockwoot:

Lynn

I've heard your 2wd is pretty impressive from a gas pullin buddy of mine. Hope to see a good hook out of it.

I've heard your 2wd is pretty impressive from a gas pullin buddy of mine. Hope to see a good hook out of it.

Ill try my best, Should be a good turnout. Know of atleast 3 or 4 trucks coming from down here.

Lynn

Awesome,, had to google Ireland, IN though. Thats not too much of a haul.

I know there is me and 3 of buddies coming to pull there. Always a good pull in the years past.

It looks like its going to turn out to be a good night for the pull. Glad the rain got out of here.

Congrats to everyone that pulled and to Brandon Riesert for taking the win.

Nice talking with ya J. Braggs and M. Sparkman, good run guys.

vid to come

Rat

Back