CP3 pooped... duramax replacement?

Huntingman27062

all i can find is running twins with the duramax cp3 but cant find a thread about anyone saying if i can use a duramax CP3 on on my cummins... mine pooped and there some for the duramaxes on ebay and stuff... just wondering if they are interchangable or if i can swap like the fca and what not off of mine to make it happen... thanks for the help folks!

It will bolt on but the fuel line will need changed around and you will need a cummins fca. PM sent!

i am running a modded lbz pump on my truck. all that was needed was a different fuel line

cool good to know... actually found a guy with a industrial injection stage 1 rebuilt for $150... never was installed been on a shelf for alittle over a year... so i cant really turn that up... lol

Is there any benefit to running the d max pump or the 6.7 pump over a modded stock pump on an 07 5.9

someone i was talking to at cumminsforum.com said he had the 6.7 pump on his 03 5.9... said the flow a tad bit more pressure and only have to tweak the fuel line to get it to fit...

a think a stock d-max pump will flow a little more but when it comes to modding them they are all about the same

Back