Cp3s,and turbo

rjustman

I have 4 cp3s 3 5.9, and 1 6.7.
*6.7 was told had 80k on it and a runner, has FCA
*1 5.9 61k told was a runner also, has FCA
*2 5.9 cores 1 missing FCA , was told it had a arson 3 kit,
*1 has broken FCA, missing 1 freeze plug.
Also have an he341 good runner pulled off to install 63mm sxe.

I'd like 300 a piece for good cp3s
100 a piece for core cp3s
And 150 for he341 (I can get that from tater built) figured if anyone could use a good turbo I'd give yall a shot first.

Everything sold as is,and OBO, we can iron out shipping details.

I also have 2 good, 5.9 rails and lines one complete one is missing rail sensor, 100 a piece on those.

If interested pm,text, or call.

Thanks

Richard

He341 sold .

And no idea on the arson pump..it's the one without the fca, and was told it was a core, I can't honestly say if it runs or not..I'm a cp3 newbie also, I bought it to tinker with, and maybe disassemble just to see what's inside..but my truck is pretty much done, and would like to sell of everything I don't need and get back to spending some more time with my family.. sorry I can't answer it any better

Last edited:
Looking closer both rails are complete, they also have feed line from cp3

I understand, I'm far from a know it all myself. Just wondering if I could buy the arson 3 kit pump and put the parts in my good pump... does it work like that?

I should go back to P pump and VE pumps lmao I understood those well enough

I don't want to lie and say yes, honestly I'm not sure what an arson 3 pump consists of..

I'll do some research and see if I think I can make it work. I'm interested

Arson kit came with a modded fca. Won't get the full rating without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I've been finding.
Is a modded FCA available? I like to tinker

I don't know, this pump don't have an fca I don't believe, that pump is one I'm calling a core core, I know zero background other than that and it's missing the fca, it's painted black. That's why I have those priced so cheap.

The other 2 I was told were good runners out of low mileage wrecked trucks, but selling them as is, I'd recommend at minimum a good flush of fuel, by cranking with injection lines pulled or something, they've been stored in plastic bags on my shelf since I got em.

I'd sell both cores for 150 plus the ride.and everything else is OBO

one rail and lines sold, the other is complete with relief and sensor

Both cores, one rail, and turbo all shipped, still have other 2 cp3s and one more rail.shoot offers yall, lets get em moved.

Seller is very easy to work with and was honest and straight up about parts. I purchased a core from him, answered any questions I had and communicated in a timely manner. Right now I give him an A+

Back