CR Injector Question

Is it falling off RPM wise, and still maintaining rail pressure?

Dont get me wrong.....if u shift threw all the BS there are alot of good companies out there. It boils down to personal preference. Ive used most of them the last 10yrs. Some i wouldnt be a bit afraid to use and some i wouldnt reccomend to anyone for anything! For the last year or so I've been using everything from my buddy shane down at motorsport diesel. He's the most straight shooter you'll come across these days. Never had any issues with any of his stuff either.

That said, they could be anywhere from 80-100%, IMO.

Andy, since you have EFI Live, have you logged any of the events at 3200RPM?

What was your rail pressure?

Throw the injector 'issue' aside and lets look at what else the truck is doing and what your tuning is.

I run Exergys in my truck and am happy with them. That said, I see nothing in what you've posted that tells me your injectors are inadequate.

Regardless of the source, lets set this aside for a minute:

I was just told that a set of 200% over Exergys deliver much better low pulse fuel and the truck is hard pulling past 3900 where mine when we worked on it recently would run hard to 3200 and drop like a brick.

What do your duration and pressure maps look like from 3-4k rpm? What are you seeing with data logging against these maps? Is your truck able to hold rail pressure out that far? What is your percentage of load value out of the ECM?

Regardless of who's injectors are better, what is the truck doing that may indicate an injector issue?

Make sense?

Back