CR Wants To Play..............

That ***** is haulin the mail brandon. No wonder danny's sellin his bahahaha (just kiddin Danny!!)

That ***** is haulin the mail brandon. No wonder danny's sellin his bahahaha (just kiddin Danny!!)

I thought Danny had it won, he had a great pull too, then Brandon went and put +/- 20ft on him. Rob wright and Evan were within inches of eachother too. That was a good show!

Lol I'm happy for him. I wish I could get mine to hook like his I need suspension 101 school..lol

Last time I saw you put a whipping on everyone like that you bent 5 rods and didn't know it for 5 months......

Is it the 26th yet?
Chris

Lol I'm happy for him. I wish I could get mine to hook like his I need suspension 101 school..lol

Getting out, building new, or gonna jump up to 3.0? I hope you go 3.0.... I would assume building 3.0 to run in the mod class. After all you are the guy with the 2.6 truck that hands it to the unlimited turbo and driveline trucks . And you did post a video to prove it and tell me how crappy my stuff was when you beat my old truck.... When it broke off the line LOL

Nice hook Brandon. Glad to see its working out.

Last edited:
Back