Crankcase breather vent tube

dmigz57

Does anyone know where I could get ahold of the factory vent tube that has the 180 degree bend pointing to the ground. This is for a 99. Previous owner tossed it for a cheap filter that he mounted straight to the breather. Part number will work too. Thanks

Cheaper and better to buy some 3/4" hose and run it down by the starter. Let it vent below the frame.

Sent from my XT1080

Becareful with rubber hose and bending or kinking if it does you might find your tappet cover gasket blown out or other seals. Make sure if you do that the hose can't possible kink or plug.

Does anyone know where I could get ahold of the factory vent tube that has the 180 degree bend pointing to the ground. This is for a 99. Previous owner tossed it for a cheap filter that he mounted straight to the breather. Part number will work too. Thanks

I think I saw them on Pure Diesel Power.

Ill look in the garage tonight and see if i have an extra one.

I got one. I even put a 1/2 nipple in it so all you will need is some 3/4 tubing/garden hose to extend it.

As for price ive seen some on ebay ask $50. All I ask is for a fair price plus shipping. Not going to ask that much for it but something fair is all.

Jeremie

I got one. I even put a 1/2 nipple in it so all you will need is some 3/4 tubing/garden hose to extend it.

As for price ive seen some on ebay ask $50. All I ask is for a fair price plus shipping. Not going to ask that much for it but something fair is all.

Jeremie

Pm sent

Back