CSI Dodge

FV SarahBrent

Bluewater
What ever happened to CSI dodge race program. Truck run very strong, beating the 9's down low. Would have loved to see them race the smith truck. Would have been very evenly matched. Just my 2cts.

Last I heard it was just sitting and a member here was thinking about buying it.

The Common rail is in KY with Brian Parker owning it now.

It wont let me edit my post....I was thinking of the wrong three letter company!! GAW had the truck Parker has now....

But didnt the blue CSI truck run at Indy NHRDA last summer?

It was at the Indy event last year. Couldn't seem to get it off the line though. I know the owner is a big mopar gas guy and was building a door slammer to race. I work with a good friend of his.

CSI is in Elwood, Indiana.

They were at Indy last year. I talked to them and they said they were so busy with work they didn't have much time to do any thing with the truck . Seems like the first pas they were have some electrical issues then they came out later and made about half a pass and shut it down. The truck is extremely fast I would love to see some full passes from them.

Last edited:
Yep, Ive been up all night...but hey, I knew it was three letters!

It did. The guy that drives the truck fell in love and got married and hadn't had time to bring it out is what I was told.

Carey Carter, he works for Peterson that owns the truck. My wife went to high school with him. She tries not to keep up with to many people from that class but she said she did hear he got married. I would love to see them come out more and get the bugs worked out. Maybe go with a manual like Seth's truck.

i live about 16 miles from them .. there here in elwood indiana .. last i heard they where working on a stroker 5.9 .. but thats about it, but even that was sometime ago

Back