csp5?

cumminspower77

is anyone currently experimenting or testing this just curious as to what the future might hold and well if it would be a csp5 lol

What? English please?

Are you looking for EFI Live threads? Maybe look through some old ones where people are posting updates?

Or are you asking about the DSP5 that is available for the Duramax? I believe they are going to get the tuning down first before they start working on stuff like that....

Chris

C=Cummins
D=Dmax

Its in development but not sure if its made its way on to any test trucks yet.

I cant wait for this to come out as well. It will make EFILive tops period, as if it already isnt.

It is being worked on by Ross at EFI Live, but nothing has been finalized as far as pin location etc. The future looks good for it though but we need to find the missing limiters and establish exactly which tables need to be included to make the best possible tunes with the limited ecm capacity available.

Ross has done some preliminary ground work, but won't progress it any further until 6.7L is finalised.

Cheers
Cindy

I agree it'd make more sense to get the tuning out for the other generations of cummins before this.

That's one reason, the other factor to consider is once tables are selected for CSP they are fixed. There is no possibility of reworking the parameters selected for modification PERIOD! This makes table selection critical, and while we continue to develop and add tables regularly how can you determine what is a good selection?

It's a bit like the analogy of the chicken and the egg - which came first? So in this case, it's best to let CSP wait for 6.7L support to be released. During this time we hope that we can add as many essential tables as possible to ensure the selection pool for CSP provides customers with tables that will be of most benefit.

Cheers
Cindy

Back