cummins 1/2 ton

kmclacklan@msn.

I am looking to make a street strip truck more strip than street. I am looking to stick a 12 valve cummins in a 1/2 to dodge ram 03 and up body style has any one done this if so any pics I know Jeff Garmon has build several. I have rode in a few of them. Let me know what u guys think

i was wanting to do the same thing. should bolt in with 03+ cummins motor mounts

Do you have the 1500 2wd already. I have an 03 sport thats just begging for that conversion. Its just too far down on our project list at the moment.

Attachments

• 03ram1.JPG
    03ram1.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 03ram2.jpg
    03ram2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 03ram3.jpg
    03ram3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 03ram4.jpg
    03ram4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 22
I have one that Garmon built if you want to know some more information.

I am looking at a few local trucks. How much r u looking to get?

Its never been hit, or smoked in, 3.90 LS with rear disc's SLT PW PL Tilt, its seriously the perfect candidate. I have a couple jeep guys interested in buying the engine and trans with the harness and computer if your doing a 12V swap so there is a couple grand back to play with. I havent been avidly trying to sell it and am open to offers. I would love an excuse to drive to Florida.

03halfton post some pics of your truck under the hood so on if u have any carfchris send me a pm with what u are looking to get. I dont want to offend any one I am a poor boy and I have found a few local that are quite cheap. The local ecomony stinks and people r giving things away.

03halfton post some pics of your truck under the hood so on if u have any carfchris send me a pm with what u are looking to get. I dont want to offend any one I am a poor boy and I have found a few local that are quite cheap. The local ecomony stinks and people r giving things away.

All of us are poor. There is 2 things in this world that hold true. U can never have enough horsepower. And u can never have enough money

Haha I agree with that one the up side is when u dont have much work u have lots of free time to work on the projects

I know where there is one already converted for sale, it needs block work and pistons.

I know of the truck slowpoke speaks of. And its well worth it. Actually spoke with Jeff about 2 weeks ago about doing this type of build.

1/2 ton

would love to see some pics of anyones build. i've been kicking this around for awhile. what would you use for a rear axle? what is required to modify on the front suspension?

Its been killing me. I have been wanting to do it for a wile now and I got a good candidate`for it. All I do is thinking of what and how I can do it. Here are some pics.

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

Not an 03 but.....
$8500.00 as a roller ,4 link ,plumbed for nitrous,big water injection system ,disc brakes all around,Hoosier street radials and Hoosier drags on rims,full interior minus rear seat,all goes.
wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
I just got my 07 back love love love it!!!! traction problems at 100 mph is more fun than most loose women.:rockwoot:

Back