Cummins 12 valve build info needed

I've heard nothing but good stuff about hamiltons valve train stuff that's why I was leaning towards it. I also found some billet lifters or should i stick with the 24v. Other question is I'm thinking about boring it over .020 and was wondering about the "marine" pistons if they are better for performance or just stick with the stock bowl. And does anyone know a good machinist in north Dakota that could fire ring and do all my block work?

24v lifter will be fine. I would go stock pistons as they are very good or 286210 mahle.
As far as machinists go I haven't heard of anyone. Maybe some hammer union ones lol.

Is this what our nations schools are kicking out? Gawd damn how about some punctuation and correct spelling? Sheesh, if you have a stock truck at least impress us with your words.

Hey just because I don't use punctuation that much doesn't mean I suck at school. I've got a 3.7 gpa.I just txt a lot that's why I write like that

And I will be putting pictures up of my truck when I get back home. Right now I'm working on my uncles farm in north Dakota.

Holy crap! I run through there on my way to velva a lot, is minot still flooded?

sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using tapatalk

Yah it's pretty bad. this is apparently the second worst flood on record behind 1906. They are building up the barriers. Who knows if they will be big enough for the water coming down from Canada.
Yesterday my uncle and I were coming back from plaza and we were driving 10 miles an hour and could barely see it was raining that hard. Then we hit hail and his f 350 has some nice new dents. If it wasn't for 4 wheel drive it would have had a lot more.

Highway 58 towards fairview is flooded all the way to the road. Where there were fields there are lakes now it's crazy. Goes up a good 6" everyday. Gettin pretty swampy in Williston now too.

Wow....sounds like they'll be farming fish and ducks up there instead of anything else LOL

I wanna see how devils lake is doing. I think grand forks waters went down by may, and are staying down.

That run on paragraph is great.......comp bonics! Been a while since I picked on Greg.

Jim

Yah it is getting pretty bad everywhere. I can't walk outside without having 20 extra pounds of mud on my boots. Since I've been here it's been raining. We need some nice weather so I can actually do something.

I was there about a month ago and it was flooding pretty bad too

Still plenty of work to do. Just sucks more when mud is up to your sachel.

Just get a job at a Dodge dealership and let them put you through school. Thats what im doin.

Back