cummins 12v parts

tarter6bt

broke ass
All parts are used. Shipping not included

NO TRADES

1-12v crank from 98. Crank gear welded on. Polished std rod and mains ready to put in motor. $250

1 complete set of 12v rods stock bolts- $175

5- 12v rods- $100

2 complete sets of stock 12v injection lines. $50 each.

2- stock 12v cams with gears - $40 each

1- stock 12v head unknown miles no visible cracks. $250

2 sets of stock 12v valve covers $50 a set

1 set of stock 12v injectors. $125

1 set of rocker pedestals machined for head studs. $125

1 set of stock rocker pedestals $75

1 complete set of 12v valve train valves, springs, retainers, and keepers. $175

NO TRADES

All prices are obo and shipping not included.

NO TRADES

If you message me let me know my phone doesn't always tell me when I have a message.

I also have a lot of other 12v items let me know what you need I may have it.

May also have a d80 for sale as well drum brakes. For the right price. Went with bigger rear end only reason to sell.

call or text 417-844-1585

Cams out of P pump engines? Free of pits on the nose of the lobes where they usually start to go bad?

Yes the cams are out of p pump engines. I will have to double check but I believe the cams are good.

I have one block but it appears to have 3 cylinders cracked. I will have to have it magnafluxed to be sure tho

Well I saw you were in southern Missouri so I had to ask. I have a block that needs sleeved and I won't do that for this customer. Thanks and good luck with the sale.

Ok, thanks Andrew. I had a fresh engine and freshly popped injectors and #6 stuck open on the customer after about 100 miles and really did a number on it. I'd like to Just be able to do the typical machine work and get it back together. Thanks again and sorry for the derail.

Trade something for a Snickers bar with "Grumpy" on it? :D
Sorry, I had to. LOL

Mark.

Mark if you seen anything u need. I need some 6.7 injector cores. Or a 6.7 short block

Back