cummins cobra head exhaust downpipe

winkdemon

Fast, Cheap or Reliable.
hey guys looking for a few of these
Elbow # 3921534
Clamp # 3905216

wondering if anyone has source ? cummins can get them , but there way to much money

Attachments

• corba.jpg
    corba.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
If he has any post up. I have been scouring the internet to find them. Will this bolt up to the HE351?

Just for reference even if you build your own hotpipe your still going to be over $100 in material between the flanges and mandrel bend. So if you need the tighter radius the cobra head offers it is money well spent, unless you like the look of pie cuts.

the pipe is 400 bucks in Canadian, i can build a down pipe for 21 bucks , I have cnc plasma and a metal lathe , but i need the space

Pie cuts man! Squash them in a vice and make it unique...If you can machine me a marmon flange and include the V-band for less than $21 send a few my way lol.

Last edited:
Pie cuts man! Squash them in a vice and make it unique...If you can machine me a marmon flange and include the V-band for less than $21 send a few my way lol.

That's just the parts to build it. It's the labour that i killer, i have done a few pie cut ones. Its the time to do them i don't have

Last edited:
Back