Cummins Common Rail injection parts

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
Through the process of breaking down numerous engines, I have numerous parts from engines that are in usable shape that NORMALLY I would just core out, but coring some of what I currently have seems a waste of good, viable parts, so I'll offer some of it up here.

6.7 CP3s, all had clean fuel in them when removed, good FCAs on all, $325 each SHIPPED.

5.9 CP3s, all these had clean fuel when removed, as well, good FCAs on all, $275 each SHIPPED.

6.7 injector lines and fuel rail, w/rail sensor, $150 SHIPPED.*

5.9 injector lines and fuel rail, w/rail sensor, $125 SHIPPED.*

6.7 Injectors, 2 or 3 running sets, all stock nozzles with under 100k miles, $600/set SHIPPED.

6.7 transfer (push) tubes, $75/set SHIPPED.

5.9 transfer (push) tubes, $30/set SHIPPED.

*= Will part out, sensors, individual lines, bare rails, etc.

I also have some fuel supply lines, fuel filter housings and other fuel parts, just ask.

Reply, PM or call 402-780-5127.

I'll take a 6.7 rail/lines. You got any relief valves for the rails? PM me PayPal info.

The prices here seem to be fairly in line, with what I see on Ebay and on other sites. :)

I'm not married to the stuff, but it's condition is better than cores by a long shot, so if I can get more than core value, yet give a person a deal they are happy with, I'm okay with that.
I'll stand behind what I sell and I'm pretty good at finding problem parts that get weeded out for cores.

Mark.

I don't have the relay, that I am aware of, however, I do have a couple of intake plates with the heaters.
$50 SHIPPED for a nice clean one.

Mark.

Last edited:
Do you have a gd set of push tubes for a 6.7? Need a full set shipped to 13830

Back