Cummins Conversion Pics

Looks beautiful! I wish it was under my hood! What are the measurements on the HT3B your using?

36ab92.jpg

LOL!

Ford 010.jpg

Here's the funny one! My 15yo son Tyler was standing in the driveway when a guy pulled up to ask directions. Tyler helped to get him lost on purpose and then the guy asks "Is that a Hemi"! Tyler said we just pulled that 6.0 out of that F350 right there. The guy asked again "does that truck have a hemi in it". Tyler then took a valve cover off of his Model A that has a '53 Desoto Hemi and stuck it on the Powerstroke for a pic!LOL

Me an Zack were just talking about your forever long time period of your fummins build! lol

Absolutely! It might not be done Right Now, but it'll be Done Right!

Me an Zack were just talking about your forever long time period of your fummins build! lol

I guess you want on the list too? You know, the short list of trucks that think they can hang! LOL

Got my wife in the shop polishing comp. housings right now! Guess I should let her out so she can cook some dinner!:evil

I guess you want on the list too? You know, the short list of trucks that think they can hang! LOL

Never said anything about trying to hang with you...that has nothing to do with your build. It's gonna be nice though when it's done

Back