b4ctrooper

Anger Issues
Getting ready to put this:
100_1839.jpg

Into this:
100_1840.jpg

100_1841.jpg

100_1842.jpg

Took some measurements last night of the engine bay. The cowl hood looks like it won't fit, and front to back clearance will be tight. An air to water intercooler will be a strong possibility in the future.

nice!!! they have been put into smaller cars. thats for sure. but with a welder, anything is possible!

This is going to be an interesting build. What year is the camaro? What are your plans with the motor build?

This is going to be an interesting build. What year is the camaro? What are your plans with the motor build?

Believe it or not it's actually a GTA Trans Am! The car is an 88. I'm still open to suggestions on the motor. My goal is 800-900HP at the wheels on #2 only. Before I install the engine, I'm going to remove the pump and have it done. That way the fuel will be there.

hope the cage makes it pretty rigid. I've seen t-tops and sunroofs for that matter come out due to torque on a chassis

Has the Chromemoly cage and welded subframe connectors. It should last (hopefully)

You are going to have your hands full.

The 5.9 is pretty tall to get in there...have to severely modify the firewall, cowl, and windshield. Not to mention the 1200 lb weight of the 5.9 and torque transmitted through the unibody.

Back