Cummins in a '47 Cadillac

That is truly fukken awesome!!:rockwoot:. Those Scandinavians come up with some damn cool stuff!

dayum, looks like all carbon.. smallish single but cleaned up with Nos.. needs more fuel it seems.. wonder what it runs,wieghs, and makes for power.. looks figgen sweet reguardless..

Website translated.

Because our focus are filters for diesel engines fell naturally to build a diesel car. It was also the case, engine choice was of course a Cummins thanks to Fleetguard filter contains referance we represent are owned by Cummins. A Pro-Mod chassis was extended and the work has proceeded, with slight modifications. Our choice of body fell on a carbon fiber body with a form of Cadillac Sedanette series 61 from 1947. Bodywork produced by Pelle Nyhlén AB in cooperation with Filter technology.

Our experience in to compete in the race car is in two classes,

and as a mechanic in other teams over the years.

Super Street with an Opel Kapitän 1993-1999, Mårten Johansson.

Econo Gas with Chevrolet Smallblock 1985-1987, Ingemar Nilsson.

Drag Racing is counted as no. 1 when it comes to voyages within Motorsport, finishing speeds

over 500 km/h. Usually competes in the 1/4 mile = 402,33 m

or the shorter Variant 1/8 mile = 201,17 m.

Two st compete against each other, first over the finish line wins.

There are lots of different classes, and approved the car safety

and you have the license, so you're ready to run. The Swedish record in Top Fuel is 457 km/h on 4,98 sek.

Looks awesome and it looks all carbon to me but all that badass work and they put a gay azz weather cap on the stack

We got Margus to TS.... I think we can get these guys over here soon....

Website translated.

Because our focus are filters for diesel engines fell naturally to build a diesel car. It was also the case, engine choice was of course a Cummins thanks to Fleetguard filter contains referance we represent are owned by Cummins. A Pro-Mod chassis was extended and the work has proceeded, with slight modifications. Our choice of body fell on a carbon fiber body with a form of Cadillac Sedanette series 61 from 1947. Bodywork produced by Pelle Nyhlén AB in cooperation with Filter technology.

Our experience in to compete in the race car is in two classes,

and as a mechanic in other teams over the years.

Super Street with an Opel Kapitän 1993-1999, Mårten Johansson.

Econo Gas with Chevrolet Smallblock 1985-1987, Ingemar Nilsson.

Drag Racing is counted as no. 1 when it comes to voyages within Motorsport, finishing speeds

over 500 km/h. Usually competes in the 1/4 mile = 402,33 m

or the shorter Variant 1/8 mile = 201,17 m.

Two st compete against each other, first over the finish line wins.

There are lots of different classes, and approved the car safety

and you have the license, so you're ready to run. The Swedish record in Top Fuel is 457 km/h on 4,98 sek.

So are they saying the car runs 402 kmp in the 1/4? thats 250 mph
and 201 kmp 125 in the 1/8? Theres no way or are they saying drag racing in general in europe?

i just found this video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkdXSydm5ho&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkdXSydm5ho&feature=related[/ame]

Pretty neat car. There were a number of pictures posted over on yellowbullet of the build.

So are they saying the car runs 402 kmp in the 1/4? thats 250 mph
and 201 kmp 125 in the 1/8? Theres no way or are they saying drag racing in general in europe?

I'm under the impression, that they're generally speaking in the context of past accomplishments...

I love the fact that they are a filter company, but dont have an air filter on their car.

This thing is sweet though!

Water injection setup looks sweet. Liking the pre turbo injection piece, looks like good fab work all around.

Prolly took it off for the pic opp...just to show off that sick water setup...wow!

Back