Cummins swap Almost Done!

I'm liking the cup holder gauge pod, nice touch, they're useless anyway

Yes i was and still am!I took the diesel program there! Now doing some business classes still here!

The cup holders were pretty well useless unless the cup were big enoough they wouldnt slide the side! (stupid Design)

Just got back from Hickory corner performance about my tranny and the said it should be done this week! The guy that owns it used to work for bowler! Should be on the road pretty soon!

Last edited:
i thought that truck looked familiar, swap looks good man!
i was in the first year diesel class last year...i had the tan single cab duramax

With the danville sticker on back window?
I heard from Adrian that class sucks now without Mr.Will! That hole situation was pretty stupid!

yea that was me
yea larry stremming is our teacher now, the new building is an absolute joke...but yea mr will got screwed

Yea owell i guess! We went to the dean to complain but it didnt help! im glad im out there now ha!

Well got a call from the shop about my torque converter which i bought with a broken input shaft come to find out the torque converter clutches were burnt up so i got to get that rebuilt also! but will all be done by fri!

yea i heard about that.. the cops showed up and all that..real funky situation, the class is basically pointless now, i havent learned a damn thing

Yea! Brock got screw by ats! I guess there driving up there this week have them warranty it! Spent $8000 on a ATS tranny and burned it up and it had stock replacement clutches, it was suppose to have billet inputs and outputs and the out put was not even billet it was the stock one with a billet ring slid over it!
That would suck!

Back