Cummins triple disc clutch.

kapnhook

Who besides Kenny's makes an iron triple disc pulling clutch that uses a stock length input shaft and stock depth bell housing?

I have no issues just looking at options is all.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ours does fit in a stock bell housing, but we prefer that you use our billet input shaft with it, it isn't any longer in overall length, but the splines are about another .200" longer towards the crankshaft.

I already have a big input shaft from haisley. Will that work? I had a haisley double.

We can send you the measurements of ours if you like, also we can make these work with the standard 1.375" shafts, but they will have more spline to hub contact with the longer ones.

Never had any problems with all the valair clutches we have had in our puller. They get my vote.

I think I'll go with a Kenny's or a haisley, three calls to valair and three diff answers....

I think I'll go with a Kenny's or a haisley, three calls to valair and three diff answers....

strange. their customer service is normally top notch. are you not speaking to the same person each time? the owner is commenting on your post. and there are even more people who are knowledgeable dealers or happy customers that are reading this.. im sorry your feeling discontent about the service. ask for the same guy each time, or im sure once dan reads this he will give you a personal contact number or I can set you up.

I'm not saying there service sucks, I'm just confused with the different answers. I have an input shaft and a bell already, I want to use them. With Kenny's I can was just looking at other options is all.

dan was offering exact measurements to verify exactly what you are after. he's not trying to sell you anything unless until you know exactly what you have and what will work with your existing parts. unlike the others when you call. its not buy this buy that. he's working with you. but if he doesn't reach out to you. I can pm you my number to help you.

He was, I called valair back after his post with my shaft in hand to measure it and that's when it got confusing, the guy even said my haisley shaft has different splines and will probably only fit haisley discs. It's a 1.375 ten spline shaft.

1st guy was a sales guy, he referred you to my tech guy, he basically told you the same thing I did. You're current shaft is 0.050" shorter than our standard one, and is 0.250" shorter than our billet one. This will cause an issue with our unit.

We have seen some other shafts that the splines were cut different, we won't tell you it will work unless we know for sure. not trying to sell you something you don't need, just trying to make sure the info we give you is correct.

Back