Cumstang....

This the same Rich who had the fast 2 wheel drive single cab dodge truck that ran low 9's who had the thread going about twisting the OPIE shafts? Young guy out of Alabama with the totally obnoxius mother?

I love that 10.5 class, will be interesting to see how he fairs. Wonder if it's all 1/8 mile back in that country? 5.5 sec 1/8 converts to an 8.7 or there abouts in the 1/4 mile. Record for that class is something like 6.6 at 215mph or something like that isn't it.

For a trucker who lives in the middle of nowhere and makes alot of his own parts in the two car garage connected to his house I'd say he makes some pretty fast stuff.

Very true Pete! Remember the triples he build on his truck, top notch stuff in my eyes, he's a better fab person than me for sure.

Jim

what a cool car! first I've seen or herd of it...I will bet that tranny was hot at the other end..wow!

You would be surprised. He def knows a few tricks.

Well hope weather clears and allows for a run in the following weeks

Looks like he got the spooling figured out for sure. Kewl car.

66 and sunny today..... We are gonna see if the 10.5's will stick. Vids to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...... That is why my replies are short and my spelling sucks.

That thing flat moves. Very cool to say the least and interested to see how he will fair with the gas cars.

Where is all this talk about racing gas cars coming from?
The car was build to run pro stock diesel.
We are just try to see how fast we can go on a 10.5w because nobody has ever try them on a diesel before.
Got to love people who post stuff and have no idea what there talking about.

Last edited:
Thats my bad then, I saw a post about gas cars and just assumed it was good word. My apologies. Awesome running car though.

Back