Cunningham Rods?

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
Anyone ever hear of these guys or even using thier connecting rods? Cunningham Connecting Rods

cunningham_cummins_diamond.jpg

yeah, they are awesome rods, but vey pricey,i think most of the guys running them are serious competition engines. no need to run these on the street, get a set of 12 valve rods or i have heard of some people running the QSB 480hp marine rods.

Wonder how the older gentelman is that ran the place, heard he took a nasty fall.

treated 12v rods are good to 1200hp at least that's what I was told when I did my motor, but those rods are sick and if you got the coil might as well!

I've got them in my truck. Zane from Wide Open did the engine build and he has ALOT of experience building motors, so I'm sure he could give you some info about what he liked/disliked about these versus other rods he's used.

He doesn't really hop on the forums, so if you want me to pass on a question to him, let me know.

Jared

At what point are billet rods needed? Is it driven by RPM or boost?

This is the first time I have heard of them. Of course there are alot of companies thats been around for years that at one time I had never heard of.

I'm just looking around on different parts. I plan on doing a build up for a puller, but it will be a while before anything happens. Just seeing what all is out there. Does anyone have a price range on these, and even other brands?

This is the first time I have heard of them. Of course there are alot of companies thats been around for years that at one time I had never heard of.

I'm just looking around on different parts. I plan on doing a build up for a puller, but it will be a while before anything happens. Just seeing what all is out there. Does anyone have a price range on these, and even other brands?

x2 :pop:

What other brands are out there? Not trying to start a war just tryn to get some options?

Lynn

crower makes Cummins rods now too I believe. If you wanted to shop around. :)

Crower don't make CUMMINS rods, but they do show a set for 5.9L CUMMINGS.??????????????

Crower don't make CUMMINS rods, but they do show a set for 5.9L CUMMINGS.??????????????

:doh: I hate it when people say that.

Back