D.s.i. Smoke On The Water G.t.g.

were are going to have some of shambo's world famous beer brauts and bubba burgers with all the fixins tater salad, beans etc. soda's water. bring you'r own drink and beer of course.

I'm a Grillin Fool, or maybe just a fool what ever! Hand me a Beer!

would like a head count.all are welcome all we ask is bring you'r own beer etc. we are providing food for 20 so if you'r low on cash don't worry about it. a float is alway's good. 6 days and counting we expect 20 plus truck bring a tent if you want to crash overnite, which is recommended if you'r going to be drinking all day in the sun. we expect afternoon showers as usual, which only last an hour. there is 1 small mud hole hole on the trail to the site. please don't rut that one up. we have the whole forest to play in. so who's going for sure.

Prob. be 3 or 4 trucks from up here, so count me in for 7-8 people.
Are powerboats allowed on that lake ?

Prob. be 3 or 4 trucks from up here, so count me in for 7-8 people.
Are powerboats allowed on that lake ?

yes, boats, jet ski's, air boats etc are welcome. it's a chain of lakes very large. i will post a topicgraphical map. looks like 20 plus trucks so far.

boatramp-2-1.jpg
you will have to launch any thing bigger than a canoe at the boat ramp. then it's a little bit of a maze to get through 2-3 other lakes to the spot. kurt know the way. however cell phone service is limited

can ya swing the day off with the boss?? and i aint talkin bout the wife fella...

can ya swing the day off with the boss?? and i aint talkin bout the wife fella...

give me his phone# i'll arrange the week off for ya. then i'll call unemployment and give them a heads up. it will be worth it. trust me i'am a diesel mechanic!

anybody coming from the Ocala area want to meet up and convoy out?

Back